Events submitted through Simply Local Online are governed under the following Terms of Service.
- Simply Local Online and Simply Local television channels offer free event postings on behalf of local non-profit and community groups. All announcements must benefit a local non-profit or community group, or be free and open to the public.
- Announcements must be submitted at least one week before they are scheduled to run.
- Shentel will reject any announcement containing words, phrases or items it considers inappropriate or misleading. Shentel reserves the unconditional right to limit or refuse any event announcements submitted for publication. Shentel assumes no liability, implied or otherwise, for the content that appears in the event listing.
- Shentel reserves the right to cancel any announcement without notice.
- Shentel reserves all rights to any and all content published on SimplyLocalOnline.com.
- Shentel reserves the right to discontinue the online event advertising service at any time.
- Shentel reserves the unconditional right to limit or refuse any ads submitted for publication. Shentel reserves the right to refuse ads from parties who, in the judgment of Shentel agents, have violated the policies set forth in this policy statement.
- By agreeing to use the service, any online user indicates agreement to abide by the policies as set forth in this policy statement, and furthermore releases Shentel from any liability or claims of damage as a result of using this service.